Thank you for signing up for a Valentine session! Here are some things to know before your session:
- Your session has a time limit of 15 minutes, please have your baby's outfit on them before the photographer arrives for your scheduled time in order to get the most out of your session time. If your nurse is standing in for you, let them know this information as well.
- We are flexible with your baby. If the baby is fussy, hungry, or other things are going on at the scheduled time, we will come back to shoot a little later in the day. Your baby's needs are the number one priority.
- Let your baby's nurse know we are coming and if you need help getting the outfit on, make sure your nurse knows ahead of time. The nurses are very busy and will need a good amount of heads up prior to the session. *Please do not wait until the scheduled time to start putting on their outfit as the photographer's time is limited per baby.
- Your photo gallery will be sent within 2 weeks to your email and your sneak peek will be posted on Facebook by Valentine's Day so you can share it with family and friends. Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CapturingHopesPhotography/
- All photos are free of charge to you and you will receive 3-5 digital downloads to keep. *Amount depends on your baby during the session. Donations are accepted at our website, but are optional: https://www.capturinghopesphoto.org/donate-now
- Please email us if you are discharged before your session time. firstname.lastname@example.org or text your baby's name and the hospital to 336-710-7026 and let us know they have been discharged.
- Any other questions, please email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at your scheduled time!