Capturing Hopes is getting busier and expanding across the country and we need a social media manager that will continue our current social media flow and will also work to develop it even more. Please note: This is a volunteer position with a nonprofit organization.
About Capturing Hopes:
- Capturing Hopes is a nonprofit photography organization which provides free photography for NICU families
nationwide on a weekly or a bi- weekly basis while their baby is in the hospital.
- Our social media reaches 200k + people per week
- Our Facebook has 13k +followers
- Instagram is a platform that is undeveloped for us
- Capturing Hopes is based in Clemmons, NC
Tasks of the job:
- Grow the Facebook page and Instagram pages
- Post at least two posts daily, ahead scheduling is available for convenience
- Create positive posts that encourage and give hope to current NICU families
- Communicate with Deneen Bryan about new ideas for social media
- Answer PMs on both Instagram and Facebook
- Communicate via email with Capturing Hopes photographers
- Create an organized workflow for social media
Who are we looking for?
- Must be familiar with both Facebook and Instagram and how both work
- Bubbly personality to relate positivity across the Capturing Hopes platforms
- Photoshop preferred but not required
- Able to communicate well with multiple photographers across the Capturing Hopes network
- At least one hour per day to dedicate to Capturing Hopes social media platforms
- Willing to educate themself on all parts of the Capturing Hopes network and organization
- Has a good understanding of what the NICU is and why our mission is important
- Good grammar and spelling skills are required
- Creative writing skills a plus
Who should apply:
- College students looking for experience in marketing or social media
- Previous NICU parents with experience in social media marketing
- Professional marketers looking to donate hours to a nonprofit organization
- Any person with experience in social media marketing looking to donate to a nonprofit
- Hospital staff/NICU staff interested in volunteering time with a nonprofit
Thank you for your application!
We have received your application and will be in contact with you soon! Thank you for your time.